Details of the Management Quota Admission Procedure(Academic year 2023-2024)
- An INTERVIEW will be conducted to gather the candidate's basic information.
- If their performance at the interview and the previous credentials are satisfactory,they can take PROVISIONAL ADMISSION by remitting the fees.
- The admission procedure will be complete only after the orginal marklist of the qualifying examination is produced.
- The management has the right to cancel the provisional admission, if any discrepancy is noticed at any stage of the admission procedure.
Guidelines for filling the application form (UG Programmes)
- State syllabus students must fill the details of their 10th and 12th standard marks.
- CBSE/ISC syllabus students must fill the details of their 10th standard marks and 11th standard marks (if available).
- Those students who have passed the qualifying exams before 2022-'23, must furnish the details of their 10th & 12th standard marks.
- Date of the interview will be intimated later.